Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced Steward to join a RoPax vessel sailing between Cork and Santander. Due to vessel location, candidates must hold either a valid EU passport or have a permit to work in the EU.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year sea time in rank. Experience on a RoPax is essential.
In order to apply you must hold:
- CROWD MANAGEMENT
- PASSENGER SAFETY TRAINING
- STCW ELEMENTARY FIRST AID
- STCW FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING
- STCW PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- STCW PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES
- STCW SECURITY AWARENESS
- STCW SEAFARERS WITH DESIGNATED SECURITY DUTIES
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.