Northern Marine Manning Services Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Steward on behalf of their client Hebridean Island Cruises. Please note due to the itinerary of the vessel, applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Working as a Steward on board The Hebridean Princess, the successful candidate will be part of an elite team working on the smallest luxury cruise ship afloat.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the highest quality and standards of service is provided to all guests and their expectations met, and exceeded and the company standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
This is a Seasonal role that requires someone who can commit to joining early May 2021 for a 6 week on / 3 week off rotation until the end of November 2021
In order to apply you must have the below:
- Previous experience as a Steward
- Experience working at sea would be preferred
- Have experience working in a High End/Luxury Hospitality environment
- Be STCW compliant
You must also be able to commit to the below requirements:
- Available to start May 2021.
- Happy to live on board in shared facilities.