Northern Marine Manning Services Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Steward on behalf of their client operating in the luxury UK cruise sector.
Working as a Steward on board, the successful candidate will be part of an elite team working on the smallest luxury cruise ship afloat.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the highest quality and standards of service is provided to all guests and their expectations met, and exceeded and the company standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
This is a temporary role that requires someone who can commit to joining ASAP.
- Previous experience as a Steward.
- Have experience working in a High End/Luxury Hospitality environment.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Crowd Management
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Passenger Safety Training
- STCW Elementary Frist Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Persona; Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Security Awareness
You must also be able to commit to the below requirements:
- Available to start immediately.
- Able to live on board in shared facilities.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.