Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit a Reefer Engineer to join our client's container vessel.
This is a permanent contract. A competitive salary is also offered.
The primary responsibility of the Reefer Electrical Engineer, is to carry out regular inspection and monitoring of Reefer Containers carried onboard, to effect repairs to Reefer Containers when conditions require, and to ensure that the reefer spare parts inventory is maintained up to date to the agreed standard quantities.
You must have at least 6 months relevant sea going experience as a Reefer Engineer
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Advanced Mn Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention And Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety And Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency In Survival Craft And Rescue Boat
- STCW Security Awareness
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.