Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced 2nd Engineers with Class I tickets for permanent roles on two of our Irish Sea RoPax vessels sailing from Cairnryan to Belfast and from Fishguard to Rosslare.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years sea time in current rank.
Ro-Pax experience is essential.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid Chief Engineer CoC
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Teachniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Valid ENG 1
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.