Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit a Motorman to join our client's container vessel.
- This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 5 months. A competitive salary is also offered.
- Perform duties under the direction of the 2/E (where assisting deck dept under direction of C/O)
- Responsible to the Second Engineer Officer for jobs relating to the operation, maintenance and repair of all machinery and associated equipment on board.
- Responsible for the routine cleaning of all E/R areas and equipment
- Responsible for tank inspections and maintenance of the inspection record books.
- Assist the Second Engineer Officer in controlling consumption from the ship's stores.
- Perform the Fitter duties specified
You must have at least 12 months at sea on container vessels in a motorman role.
- Engineering Watch Rating Cert
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Security Awareness
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.