Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Master to join their Suezmax Fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a competitive salary..
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Master.
- Bridge Team Management
- ECDIS Type Specific Furuno Fea
- Medical Care
- Shipboard Security Officer
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Adv Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Oil and Gas Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Accident Investigation
- ISM Induct/Internal Auditor
- Risk Assessment (E)
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.