We are seeking an experienced Master to join one of a Stena Ro-Pax Vessel.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Master and hold all passenger ship training.
- Bridge Resource Management
- Crisis MAN. Human Behaviour
- Crowd Management
- ECDIS Type Specific Sperry
- Medical Care
- Medical First Aid
- Passenger Safety Training
- Passenger/ Cargo Safe. Hull Int
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.