An exciting new opportunity for 2017 to join one of our high profile Stena Ro-Pax Vessels is now open in Northern Marine Manning Services.
We are seeking an experienced Master to join one of our flag ship Stena Ro-Pax Vessels.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks off. A competitive salary is also offered.
- BRIDGE TEAM MANAGEMENT
- CRISIS MAN. HUMAN BEHAVIOUR
- CROWD MANAGEMENT
- ECDIS TYPE SPECIFIC JRC (CBT)
- MEDICAL CARE
- MEDICAL FIRST AID
- PASSENGER SAFETY TRAINING
- PASSENGER/CARGO SAFE.HULL INT
- STCW ADVANCED MN FIRE FIGHTING
- STCW ELEMENTARY FIRST AID
- STCW FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING
- STCW PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- STCW PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES
- STCW PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFT AND RESCUE BOAT
- STCW SECURITY AWARENESS
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.