Northern Marine are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Operator to join an FSU.
An exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, the Maintenance Operator will be responsible for the following; Operation and first line maintenance on all FSU Utility Systems including Air, Diesel, Sea/ Fire Water and Accommodation Facilities Systems; Data logging of all equipment in accordance with current reliability and maintenance philosophies; Provision of accurate reports in support of system ownership; Carrying out of Planned Maintenance tasks associated with designated equipment; Compilation of plant and equipment isolation workpacks; Implementation of plant and equipment isolations in accordance with Company and Industry safe isolation practices; Conducting and recording of Area Ownership site inspections; Participation in POWER initiative by completing at least one POWER observation per offshore rotation and any other relevant tasks.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A proven mechanical background either as a Marine Engineer or Operator Mechanic, with diesel engine, air compressor, pumps, bilge and sewage systems competency.
- Candidates must hold valid MIST, BOSIET and OGUK medical certificates.
- Experience in Floating Storage Unit / Floating, production, storage and offloading vessels or Crude Oil Tanker.
- Full working knowledge of Safe Systems of Work (Permit to Work etc).
- Competence in machinery space log keeping.
Good knowledge and experience of ships emergency systems (firefighting, life crafts, ballast and control systems)
Training in an emergency response role
If you fit all of the above criteria and are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.