Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit a HVAC Technician to join our client's Hospital Ship.
This is a voyage contract. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 6 months at sea as a HVAC Technician.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Maintain ship's main refrigeration plant and all other refrigeration machinery onboard (including condenser and strainer cleaning)
- Maintain main air conditioning chiller units and hospital air conditioning plant and all other units onboard (including cleaning strainers and heat exchangers)
- Ensure that the consumption of refrigerant gas, refrigerant lubricating oil, and spare parts onboard are inventoried
- Other duties as assigned
- Certificate of Competency in accordance with STCW A-III/1 is preferred but not essential
- Has successfully completed Basic Safety Training in accordance with STCW A-VI/1-1 to 1-4
- Has successfully completed Crowd Management Training in accordance with STCW A-V/2-1
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.