Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced Hotel Fitter to join a ROPAX vessel sailing between Cork and Santander.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year time in rank. Ro-Pax experience is preferred.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid Engine Watch Rating Certificate
- Valid ENG1 Medical
- Elementary First Aid
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Security Awareness
- Passenger Safety Training
- Crowd Management
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.