Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit Hospitality Staff to join our client's Hospital Ship.
This is a 2 months voyage contract. A competitive salary is also offered.
- Previous Housekeeping experience
- Previous Baking experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Professionally prepare cabins for arriving crew and guests
- On-call for 24 hours according to Duty Roster
- On-call for rotating weekends; will generally get 1-2 days off to compensate
- Responsible for all arrivals and Ship Tours during duty period
- Baking is a semi-routine aspect of this job
- All Hostesses may work extended hours for functions and large group arrivals
- Comfortable with speaking to groups, giving clear and precise information (as in conducting Ship Tours)
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to climb ladders to put sheets and duvets on top bunks, able to lift up to (+/-45lbs/20kg)
- Will be repeatedly walking up and down stairs carrying baskets or bags of crew bedding
- Housecleaning Skills: Basic skills for cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting, making beds, cleaning carpets, and laundry
- Baking Skills: basic food handling skills to mix, bake, and store baked goods properly
- White shirt with epaulets (will be provided to you on arrival)
- Black dress trousers/pants (volunteer must provide).
- Black skirt, long enough to cover the knees when seated (volunteer must provide)
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.