Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit experienced and immediately available Gas Engineers to join their LPG Fleet.
We are currently seeking experienced Gas Engineers to join our LPG fleet. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 6 months at sea as Gas Engineer.
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Advanced Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations
- STCW Proficiency in Basic Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Operations
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.