Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit Galley Staff to join our client's Hospital Ship.
This is a 2 months voyage contract. A competitive salary is also offered.
- Prior work experience in a restaurant, catering, or cafeteria
- Certificate in Food Hygiene – Food Handlers Card
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Assist with meal preparation and cleanup
- Follow procedures as directed by Galley Team Leader and Food Services Manager
- Assist the Galley Team Leader and Food Services Manager as required
- Attend departmental meetings on all work days
- Due to the ever changing staffing levels and field service rotations, all staff may be re-assigned to temporarily fill roles in other departments in a time of need
- Other duties as assigned
- Understand and apply servant leadership, work collaboratively with integrity and demonstrate accountability
- Able to live in and contribute to community life, requiring stable and healthy interpersonal skills
- Able to work 7 12-hour days out of 14.
- Able to lift 30 lbs./14 kg. regularly and have endurance for physical labour activities including bending, kneeling, and walking up and down stairs
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.