Northern Marine Manning Services Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor on behalf of their client Hebridean Island Cruises. Please note due to the itinerary of the vessel, applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
This is a Seasonal role that requires someone who can commit to joining early May 2021 for a 6 week on / 3 week off rotation until the end of November 2021.
Working as a Food and Beverage Supervisor on board The Hebridean Princess, the successful candidate will part of an elite team working on the smallest luxury cruise ship afloat.
Responsible for the smooth day-to-day running operation of all the public areas, as directed by the Food & Beverage Manager, the Food and Beverage Supervisor should ensure that the highest quality and standards of service are provided to all guests and their expectations met, and exceeded and the company standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
This is a Seasonal role that requires someone who can commit to joining from the May 2021 to November 2021.
In order to apply you must have the below:
- Previous experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Experience working at sea would be preferred but is not essential
- Have experience working in a High End/Luxury Hospitality environment
You must also be able to commit to the below requirements:
- Available to start approx. 4th May 2021
- Able to live on board for a 6 week on/ 3 week off rotation