Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced ETO with LPG Experience to join their Gas Fleet
You must have at least 12 months at sea as an ETO.
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- STCW Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Prof. in Basic Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Ops
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.