Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced ETO with LPG Experience to join their Gas Fleet
You must have at least 6 months at sea as an ETO.
- Valid STCW Elementary First Aid
- Valid STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Valid STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- Valid STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- Valid STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Valid STCW Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Prof. in Basic Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Ops
- ME troubleshooting training
- ME Engine experience
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.