Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced ESO to join a Gas tanker.
Applicants must have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role.
Applicants must have a professional appearance.
Applicants must be capable and confident conversing and writing in English.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid International Passport
- Valid Seafarer's Discharge Book
- Valid Seafarer's Medical (valid at minimum 6 months)
- Valid STCW Elementary First Aid
- Valid STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Valid STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- Valid STCW Security Awareness
- Valid COC ETO III/7 or III/6 essential.
- Valid STCW Prof in Basic Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Operations
- MAN BW Electronic (ME GI)
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.