Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced ESO for a large North Sea RoPax vessel for work beginning January 3rd 2018.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year time in rank.
Ro-Pax experience is preferred.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid CoC
- Valid ENG1 Medical
- Elementary First Aid
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Security Awareness
- High Voltage at Management Level is preferred, but Operational Level is essential.
Preferable Certification includes:
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.