Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit a Electronics Technician to join our client's Hospital Ship.
This is a 3 months voyage contract. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 6 months at sea as a Electronics Technician.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Maintain the electronic equipment and control systems located in machinery spaces
- Maintain the navigational and radio equipment on the Bridge
- Be available in the case of an emergency in regard to this equipment
- Plan and report work in Company planned maintenance system
- Understand and apply servant leadership, work collaboratively with integrity and demonstrate accountability
- Able to live in and contribute to community life, requiring stable and healthy interpersonal skills
- Has successfully completed Basic Safety Training in accordance with STCW A-VI/1-1 to 1-4
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.