Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit a Dining Room Team Leader to join our client's Hospital Ship.
This is a 2 months voyage contract. A competitive salary is also offered.
- Prior work experience in a restaurant , catering, or cafeteria
- Certificate in Food Hygiene – Food Handlers Card
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Oversight of the Dining Room Team in preparation cleanup, and meal service
- Ensure that their teams are trained in the procedures and safety factors of the equipment before use
- Follow procedures as directed by the Food Services Manager
- Attend departmental meetings on all work days
- Assist the Food Services Manager as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to live in and contribute to community life, requiring stable and healthy interpersonal skills
- Able to work 7 12-hour days out of 14
- Ability to lift 30 lbs./14 kg. regularly and have endurance for physical labour activities including bending, kneeling, and walking up and down stairs
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.