Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced Cook to join their ROPAX fleet for a 6 week on / 6 week off rotation.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year sea time in rank.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Cooks COC
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Elementary First Aid
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Personal Survival Techniques
- Security Awareness
- Passenger Safety Training
- Crowd Management
- Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.