Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced Chief Stewardess to join a 100m+ vessel.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar role.
Applicants must have excellent organisational and inventory skills.
Applicants must have strong communication skills and impeccable appearance.
Applicants must be capable and confident conversing and writing in English.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid International Passport
- Valid Seafarer's Discharge Book
- Valid Seafarer's Medical (valid at minimum 6 months)
- Valid STCW Elementary First Aid
- Valid STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Valid STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Valid STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- Valid STCW Security Awareness/ STCW Proficiency in designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.