Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced Chief Officer with Master's ticket for our RoPax fleet.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years sea time in current rank.
Ro-Pax experience is preferred.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid Masters CoC
- Crisis Management & Human Behaviour
- ECDIS - SPERRY
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Shipboard Security Officer
- Medical Care
- Medical First Aid
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
- Valid ENG 1
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.