Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Chief Officers to join our Oil/Chemical fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a competitive salary.
You must have at least 24 months at sea as Chief Officer.
- Bridge Team Management
- Wall Wash Experience
- ECDIS General
- ECDIS Type Specific - TRANSAS
- Medical Care
- Medical First Aid
- Shipboard Security Officer
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Adv Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Adv Chemical Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Oil and Chemical Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.