Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit experienced and immediately available Chief Officers to join our LPG Fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 3 months on / 3 months off. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Chief Officer.
- Bridge Team Management
- Medical Care
- Shipboard Security Officer
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Adv Liquified Gas Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Liquified Gas Tanker and Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.