Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chief Engineer to join their expanding VLGC Fleet.
We are currently seeking an experienced Chief Engineer to join our VLGC fleet.
This is a permanent contract with a tour of duty of 3 months on / 3 months off. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Chief Engineer.
• Medical First Aid
• STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
• STCW Elementary First Aid
• STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
• STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
• STCW Personal Survival Techniques
• STCW Prof. in Adv Gas Tanker Cargo Ops
• STCW Prof. in Basic Gas Tanker and Cargo Ops
• STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
• STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.