Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chief Engineer to join our VLCC Fleet.
You must have at least 3 years at sea as Chief Engineer.
- Accident Investigation
- High Voltage (Management)
- MAN BW Electronic (ME C)
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Advanced Oil Tanker Cargo
STCW Proficiency in Basic Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.