Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chief Engineer with VLCC / Suexmax or Aframax experience to join their oil tanker fleet.
We are currently seeking an experienced Second Engineer to join our Oil Tanker Fleet. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 3 years in rank as a Chief Engineer. ME Training preferred.
• Medical First Aid
• Safety Officer
• STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
• STCW Elementary First Aid
• STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
• STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
• STCW Personal Survival Techniques
• STCW Prof. in Adv Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
• STCW Prof. in Basic Oil and Chemical Tanker and Cargo Ops
• STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
• STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
• Wartsila RT Flex Practical and Operations
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.