Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced Chief Engineer for a Danish RoPax vessel. Contractual Tour of Duty length between 2-7 weeks.
- A minimum of 2 years sea time in current rank.
- Experience on a passenger vessel is preferred.
- Will lead by example and a visible driving force and role model,
- Agile and hands-on approach,
- Prioritizing compliance at all times,
- Safety first mindset - must undertake the role of dedicated Safety Officer on board,
- Cost-effective vessel operation
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid Chief Engineer CoC
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- Safety Officer
- Medical First Aid
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
- Valid ENG 1
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.