Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Purser to join our fleet of ROPAX vessels.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year sea time in rank.
Duties and Responsibilities
Including but not limited to;
- To assist Chief Purser in ensuring that all service and operational processes are delivered to the highest level.
- Assist with the financial performance for crew and in the efficient weekly planning and rostering of all staff.
- Assist with stock management and cash control.
- Stock and cash control – ensure procedures and policies are adhered to at all times. Ensure daily and weekly stock counts are completed and recorded accurately.
- Implementation and strict management of cleaning schedule.
- Ensure highest level of customer services in line with company policies & procedures
- Lead, motivate and inspire members of the OBS team.
- Ensure highest level of communication on all relevant and current issues.
- Provide ongoing support, guidance and direction for the OBS team and identify and manage training requirements.
- To deputise for the Chief Purser in his/her absence e.g. night shift or when Chief Purser is off duty.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Passenger Safety Training
- Crowd Management
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Security Awareness
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.