Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit experienced AEOs and ETOs to join an oil major client’s Oil and LNG Tanker fleet.
Applicants must have a minimum of 24 months experience in a similar role as well as MAN ME-C or DFDE main engine experience.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Engineering Degree
- Electronic ME or DFDE Experience
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Basic Oil and Chemical Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.