Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced AB to join a RoPax vessel sailing between Ireland and France.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year time in rank.
Ro-Pax experience is preferred.
In order to apply you must hold:
- CROWD MANAGEMENT
- NAVIGATION WATCH RATING CERT
- PASSENGER SAFETY TRAINING
- STCW ELEMENTARY FIRST AID
- STCW FAST RESCUE BOAT
- STCW FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING
- STCW PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- STCW PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES
- STCW PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFT AND RESCUE BOAT
- STCW SEAFARERS WITH DESIGNATED SECURITY DUTIES
- STCW SECURITY AWARENESS
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.