Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Fourth Engineer with LNG Experience to join their Gas Fleet.
This is a permanent contract. A competitive salary is also offered.
You must will ideally have at least 6 months at sea as Fourth Engineer, as well as 3 months Steam experience.
• STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
• STCW Elementary First Aid
• STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
• STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
• STCW Personal Survival Techniques
• STCW Prof. in Basic Liquefied Gas Tanker and Cargo Ops
• STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
• STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.