Northern Marine Manning Services Ltd are looking to recruit an experienced 4th engineer for an urgent relief position on one of our RoPax vessels.
We are currently seeking a 4th engineer for a temporary contract on our Harwich - Hook of Holland route. This position is temporary for 10 days and may lead to future work within our fleet.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid CoC
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Medical First Aid
- STCW Personal safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Security Awareness
- Valid ENG 1
Preferable Certification includes:
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.