Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced and immediately available 3rd officer for our Oil fleet.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years sea time in rank.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Bridge Team Management
- Generic ECDIS
- ECDIS – Chart World
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Advanced NM Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Advanced Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.