Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced 3rd Engineer with Steam experience to join our LNG Fleet. A competitive salary is on offer.
You must have at least 6 months at sea as 3rd Engineer and have experience with Steam Turbine Engines.
- High Voltage (Management)
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Basic Liquified Gas Tanker and Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.