Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Third Engineer to join their Oil / Chemical Fleet.
You must have at least 8 months at sea as Third Engineer.
• STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
• STCW Elementary First Aid
• STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
• STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
• STCW Personal Survival Techniques
• STCW Prof. in Basic Oil and Chem Tanker Cargo Ops
• STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
• STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
• STCW Prof. in Adv Chemical Tanker Cargo Ops
• STCW Prof. in Adv Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
• US Visa
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.