3rd Engineer (2nd Engineer's Ticket)
Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced 3rd Engineers for our vessels sailing between Harwich and the Hook of Holland and for the Irish Sea.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years sea time in rank.
Ro-Pax experience is preferred.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid 2nd Engineer CoC
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Security Awareness
- Medical First Aid
- High Voltage (Management Level)
- Valid ENG 1
Preferable Certification includes:
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- MES (Viking) Deployment