Required -3rd Engineer (2nd Engineer's Ticket)
Northern Marine Manning Services are looking to recruit an experienced 3rd Engineers for vessels sailing between Cairnryan - Belfast and Fishguard - Rosslare. Applicant's must have a 2nd's ticket due to occassionally being expected to step up into this role.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years sea time in rank.
Ro-Pax experience is preferred.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid 2nd Engineer CoC
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Security Awareness
- Medical First Aid
- Valid ENG 1
Preferable Certification includes:
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- MES (Viking) Deployment