Northern Marine Manning Services Ltd are looking to recruit RoPax experienced 3E and 4E to join a new LNG powered RoPax.
Previous LNG vessel experience is not essential. International Gas Fuel (IGF) training will be provided.
This is a new build vessel, joining vessel at yard in China followed by delivery voyage to EU. Successful candidates will need to be available for travel to China to commence training and vessel familiarisation in September / October with vessel operations commencing November.
- CROWD MANAGEMENT
- MEDICAL FIRST AID
- PASSENGER SAFETY TRAINING
- STCW ADVANCED MN FIRE FIGHTING
- STCW ELEMENTARY FIRST AID
- STCW FIRE PREVENTION AND FIRE FIGHTING
- STCW PERSONAL SAFETY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBLITIES
- STCW PERSONAL SURVIVAL TECHNIQUES
- STCW PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFTS AND RESCUE BOAT
- STCW SECURITY AWARENESS
- MES (VIKING) DEPLOYMENT
- STCW SEAFARERS WITH DESIGNATED SECURITY DUTIES
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.