Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit experienced 2nd Engineers to join our growing Gas Fleet.
You must have at least 24 months at sea as 2nd Engineer, as well as experience with X-DF Main Engine.
- X-DF Main Engine Experience
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. in Advance Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. in Basic Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.