Northern Marine Manning Services require an immediately available and experienced 2nd Engineer to join a RoPax vessel sailing between Cork and Santander.
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years sea time in current rank.
Ro-Pax experience is highly preferred.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid 2nd Engineer CoC
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Teachniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- STCW Security Awareness
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour
- Medical First Aid
- Passenger, Cargo Safety & Hull Integrity
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
- Valid ENG 1
Preferable Certification includes:
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.