Northern Marine Manning Services urgently require an experienced 2nd Engineer to join the RoRo RoPax vessel AF Michela as soon as possible for a 7 - 14 day trip.
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years sea time in current rank.
Ro-Pax experience is preferred.
In order to apply you must hold:
- Valid Chief Engineer CoC
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Teachniques
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
- STCW Security Awareness
- Crisis Management and Human Behaviour
- Medical First Aid
- Passenger / Cargo Safety / Hull Integrity
- Valid ENG 1
Preferable Certification includes:
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety Training
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.