To make logging on easier you can choose to save your user ID on your computer so you won't need to enter it each time you come back to the site.However, if you are using a shared computer we would not recommend using the Remember me facility. To stop your ID being remembered simply un-tick the selection box the next time you log on.
We remember your user ID with an 'encrypted cookie' stored on your PC. This holds your user ID ready for your next visit. For further information on cookies please refer to the following website: www.aboutcookies.org.
job / 2nd engineer chemical 72
Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Second Engineer with MAN B&W ELECTRONIC (ME) experience to join the growing IMOIIMAX Chemical Fleet.
We are currently seeking an experienced Second Engineer to join our state of the art IMOIIMAX Fleet of vessels. In addition to sailing on modern, efficient, vessels a competitive salary is also offered.
You must have at least 12 months at sea as Second Engineer.
• MAN B&W ELECTRONIC (ME)
• Medical First Aid
• STCW Advanced MN Fire Fighting
• STCW Elementary First Aid
• STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
• STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
• STCW Personal Survival Techniques
• STCW Prof. in Adv Chemical Tanker Cargo Ops
• STCW Prof. in Adv OilTanker Cargo Ops
• STCW Prof. in Basic Oil and Chemical Tanker and Cargo Ops
• STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat
• STCW Seafarers with Designated Security Duties
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.