Northern Marine Manning Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced 1st Assistant Engineer for our oil major client's LNG fleet.
You must have at least 24 months sea-going experience as 1st Assistant Engineer.
- High Voltage (Operational)
- Medical First Aid
- STCW Advanced Mn Fire Fighting
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention And Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety And Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Prof. In Adv Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Prof. In Basic Oil Tanker Cargo Ops
- STCW Proficiency In Survival Craft And Rescue Boat
- STCW Seafarers With Designated Security Duties
- STCW Security Awareness
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button and send us your CV. Please note the recruitment team will then review your CV and contact you if your experience is suitable for this vacancy or any future vacancies we may have.